DCS: Fw-190 D9 "Dora"

10thGF_BOSSHOG

DCS: Fw-190 D9 "Dora"

Post by 10thGF_BOSSHOG »

Just started the integration of the FW190 in Aries Radio. The Software will support the 4 channel selector and the frequency tuning wheel. The latter allows a fine tuning of the selected channel frequency. The white noise will become significant if the deviation from the sender's frequency increases.
The usage of the AFN-2 as homing indicator would be possible technically, but I cannot get any information from ED how to move the pointers in the gauge or to switch the integrated glow lamp.
The KY-58 Box experienced some rework and should be fully usable now. Unfortunately, I got no response from paulrkiii regarding the functionalities up to now. Therefore I do not expect a change in the basic functionality with the next release.

10thGF_BOSSHOG

Re: FW190

Post by 10thGF_BOSSHOG »

After a lot of tests I found out, that the AFN-2 indicators cannot be moved by an external process. It is possible to write values into the gauge and it is received in there. But DCS calculates its own values for each frame so that the external values a overwritten. So the needles do only that what DCS puts in. The result is, that the current implementation for FW190 Aries Radio will be the final one.